There is an ICO happening right now for LH Crypto. The ICO is ran by Larson&Holz, which is a company that has been around since 2004, which would suggest quite a long history and thus lower risk of the company running away with your crypto. Unlike Benebit, which recently closed down their ICO and ran with the money.
Larson&Holz accept a lot of payments from their investors. On these payments, there is roughly 6% fee. If they accept crypto currencies, they can save a lot of money on the fees, which can then be redistributed to the investors of the ICO as a reward for holding the coin.
Moreover, these guys seem to trust their ICO that much, that they are willing to buy back tokens sold to their existing clients at double the price right after the ICO.
A company founded in 2004 is a forex and binary options broker with roughly $3m monthly cash inflow. The clients range from small ($10) to large investors. Here are the main selling points they claim to have:
- Existing business model. Large client base.
- Only a minor adjustment needs to be made to their business model to start accepting crypto.
- Established in 2004, on 3 continents.
- Profit to be generated after ICO ends.
- Cashback to be earned after ICO ends.
- 20% guaranteed token growth in the first year.
- Their clients are already used to dealing with crypto currencies.
I hope this provides enough summary. Feel free to check out their whitepaper. If you plan to invest. Good luck!